Thursday, August 25, 2005

Ask Poopy: Black Power Homos.


HI POOPY, ITS NIWS LOL

I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM. I MYSELF AM AN AFRICAN AMERICAN HOMOSEXUALMALE AND HAVE JOINED A GROUP OF FELLOW AFRICAN AMERICAN HOMOSEXUALMALES. WE TAKE TURNS FUCKING EACH OTHER IN THE ASS AND SUCKING EACHOTHERS DICKS AND HAVING MASSIVE ORGIES, LMAO, EVERY WEEK OR SO.

LATELY I'VE BEEN WONDERING WHAT ITS LIKE TO FUCK A WHITE GUY. NOW WEALL HAVE AIDS, BUT THAT'S NOT A PROBLEM BECAUSE I WON'T TELL WHITEYABOUT THAT, OMG ROR. BUT I'M AFRAID THAT THEY WILL FIND OUT ABOUT MEFUCKING A WHITE GUY. IF THEY DO, I WILL SURELY BE BANNED FROM THEIRFINE ORGANIZATION AND NO LONGER BE APART OF THEIR PERIODIC ORGIES. OMGWTF. THAT WOULD CRUSH ME BEYOND WORDS.

SO PLEASE TELL ME, LOL, WHAT SHOULD I DO? FUCK A WHITE GUY OR PLAY ITSAFE AND STICK TO MY FELLOW NEGROES.

K THX LOL LOVE NIWS

(if you post this please identify me as niws)

Dear niws...

You are obviously not an "African-American" person. If the fact that your e-mail address is attached to an obviously Polack last name didn't tip me off, then the fact that "African-Americans" hardly ever refer to themselves as "African-Americans" would have (they usually just call each other "nigga" or "cuz")

I doubt you're even a fag. See, most queers aren't racist. They don't really have to be, since their form of sex won't dilute any gene pools or pollute their racial purity.

Also, I don't see why you're coming to me with this gay shit like I'm some kind of expert. I can't fathom how anyone would be a queer by choice. I was raped numerous times in prison. Rape is not an act of sex, it is an act of violence, and all that shit. And my turning out a prison bitch was done because society represses me, making them ultimately at fault.

But I digress, your problem niws...getting kicked out of the gay black AIDS orgy group for lusting after white men.

I think you have to have a long hard talk with your butt buddies there (off-topic--is it easier for black people to hide shit stains on their cocks?) It sounds as if they hate white people, not that I blame them. If you all have AIDS, then you can use this to get back at The Man.

It's really a matter of how you phrase it. You're not just fucking a white man, your striking back for centuries of oppression by injecting him with your diseased sperm. When your fellow gay negroes hear this, they will probably be delighted and may even help you with your systematic eradication of the White Man.

And personally, I encourage you. I do believe that homosexuality is genetic, and the more you spread AIDS, the easier it is to wipe out those genes once and for all.

Anyway, Adios Infected Dick Sucker,

Poopy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home