Saturday, August 20, 2005

I just got a girlfriend.


This was the first pussy I've had in ages. It is shocking to realize that up until this point, I have pretty much only had sex with men this entire year. And I'm not even a fag!

Anyway, she works at the deli down the street. I hate the fucking deli because they always fuck up my gyro sandwich when I go in there. You ever try and get a refund from a goddamn Arab? Im-possible.

I don't see why they hate the Jews so much. I mean, they both eat kosher meat, and both are cheap as fuck. Anyway, I got my revenge on Ackmad. I fucked his daughter in all three holes, and now I'm posting nude pictures of her on the Internets.

This might be irresponsible of me. These sandniggers fly off the handle when you mess with their women. This should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home