Friday, March 04, 2005

The Bitchslap.


Published under username Fred Durst Has A Posse

As most of you know, I've been having problems with my privacy being invaded. In a country where the government can just look through a database and find which kids to send to war or a company mailing list on who to sell Fubu Gear to, information is flying all through the air. The only defense we have against Big Brother 2005, is the rule of law.

Therefore, any site that posted video of my privacy being invaded, is gonna have to pay me $80 million dollars.

That's right, motherfucker. My million dollar attorneys are gonna bitchslap upside your 'fro with a subpeonea. By the time I'm done with you in court, you'll be bankrupt in legal fees, while I'll be sitting in my pool, drinking pina coladas and getting my dick sucked by Britney Spears and Halle Berry (at the same time.)

You might call me a sellout and say I'm just hiding behind my lawyers. Bullshit! Lawyers are some of the most gangsta people I've ever met. I see this suit as being able to fuck shit up from the inside, using the tools of the Man against him. There's so much fucked up shit going down in this world. I mean, come on peoples: Iraq is Whack.

If you want to stand up for freedom on the Internet, for the right to privacy for you and (especially) me, then don't be a buster. GET THE FUCK UP and get behind this suit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home